SaniSafe® surface wipes are impregnated with a synergistic blend of bactericides, surfactants and alcohol. They provide an ideal way of sanitising where the use of a liquid is impractical.
SaniSafe® Toilet Seat Wipes
- Its smaller size aperture in the vertical rather than horizontal axis minimising the risk of physical contamination spoiling the impregnated log.
- For every GBP/€ 1 spent to dispose of a 10L bucket, the same disposal cost for a 10L QRD is GBP/€ 0.0059.
- For every one pallet 10L QRD in your warehouse or shipped, you need to ship three pallets 10L bucket format – three times as much.
- QRD improving hygiene, reducing waste, caring for your environment.
SaniSafe® One Stage Wipes
SaniSafe® Gym Wipes
SaniSafe® General Purpose Office Wipes
SaniSafe® Dairy Wipes
SaniSafe® 3 Tub
SaniSafe® 3 Bucket Wipes
- Excellent efficacy and kill rate for both Gram Positive and Gram Negative organisms
- Class leading efficacy at lower temperatures - 5 - 10 degrees celsius - and under 'dirty' conditions
- Quat and PHMB free
- Registered under Annex 1 of the Biocides Products Regulations (98/8/EEC) under 3 Product Types: PT 2 Private and Public Healthcare environments, PT 3 Veterinary Hygiene and PT 4 Food and Feed area disinfectants
- Low corrosion on metal and steel surfaces due to low salt content
- Non oxidising - optimum continuous efficacy in food environments where organic matter is present on surfaces
- Highly effective broad spectrum efficacy proven by independent testing laboratory Campden and Chorleywood Food Research Association (CCFRA)