An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist in the development of the marketing department for the UK’s leading wet and dry wipes manufacturer.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director primary duties within this role include:
- Control delivery of marketing strategy in line with advised budgets from the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Proof read content including but not limited to social media posts, articles and all other marketing output.
- Assisting senior staff through research to come up with creative ideas.
- Identify exhibitions, events and seminars the company should be involved in.
- Assisting the company’s social media strategy.
- Monitor social media trends.
- Research industry topics and related current news stories.
- Co-ordinate events and campaigns on the marketing and sales calendar.
- General marketing and sales administrative duties e.g. printing of marketing materials.
- Contribute to regular team meetings and marketing plans.
- Controlling and monitoring the Pay per Click strategy.
- The writing and production of case studies to be used in line with the marketing strategy.
- Evaluate and report to the Sales and Marketing Director on the returns generated from all marketing activity.
- Update and maintain marketing and sales documentation, files and databases.
This exciting role would suit an individual educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing, or related subject e.g. Business Studies or a CIM Diploma, who is looking to join an exciting, forward thinking team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must alongside excellent knowledge of marketing and various social media platforms. We are looking for somebody ideally situated in South East London who can work on their own initiative, is a strategic thinker and has a natural flair for new ideas.
Please email your completed C.V. along with an email explaining why you feel you are ideally suited for this job to email@example.com